Fast Track Lessons
Cost: £48 for students, £72 for Adults
(prices include ski/board, boots & helmet hire)
- Adult only classes (age 16+)
- Ideal for those who are unable to attend the six week block and who are keen to learn quickly
- Good level of fitness required as this is an intensive learning course
- Fast Track blocks run at both green and blue level (see below for ability level)
- Two 3 hour lessons run over two consecutive weeks
- You must be able to attend both dates in a fast track block
Ski Green (beginner level)
SB Green (beginner level)
Sunday 21st & 28th July (2pm - 5pm)
Saturday 10th - 17th August (2pm - 5pm)
Saturday 13th & 20th July (2pm - 5pm)
Sunday 11th - 18th August (2pm - 5pm)
Ski Blue 6pm – 9pm (intermediate level)
SB Blue 6pm – 9pm (intermediate level)
Friday 21st & 28th June
Tuesday 18th & 25th June
Additional red level ski or snowboard fast tracks are available upon request and subject to demand
Contact reception for current availability on (01224) 810215.
What Level Am I?
Green- Beginner level
- Designed for complete beginners to those who have tried a few times.
- Learn the basics: Ski - x 2 snowplough turns; Snowboard - basic J & C turns.
- On the beginner slope.
Blue- Intermediate level
- Designed for those who have just completed a green block to those who have spent up to 1 week learning on snow.
- Learn to: Ski - linked snowplough turns through to elementary plough parallel turns; Snowboard - linked turns on heel and toe edges.
- On Dendix/Alpine slope.
Red- Improver/Advanced level
- Designed for those who have completed the blue block to those who can ski but want to improve turns & technique.
- Learn to: Ski - linked plough parallel turns through to elementary parallel turns; Snowboard - improve turns & technique & learn basic tricks
- On Dendix/Alpine slope.
Practice Sessions - For Those In Current Lessons
- Cost: £5 for all persons in current lessons (blocks/fast tracks/private) All prices include ski/board, boots & helmet hire.
- This session gives you an hour of practice on the beginner slope under guided supervision; this is an ideal opportunity to practice what you have learned so far.
- If you miss a lesson or require a little extra practice, your instructor may recommend this session for you.
- Check our timetable for current availability.
SB Fast Track Green
We still have some availability for the snowboarding green fast track.
Basi Ski Level 1 Course
We are pleased to announce that we will be running a BASI Level 1 Ski Instructor Course
Location: Aberdeen Snowsports Centre in July.
Multi Activity Camps FULL
Our Multi Activity Camps for the summer holidays are now fully booked. we are operating a cancellation list. we still have lots of spaces in our half day ski and snowboard camps so please book early to avoid dissapointment.
Thursday SB Improvers
Open to all who meet minimum standard, increase turns, balance and intro into freestyle.
Ski Beginner FastTrack
Space available, get involved in a Ski Beginner course.